Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2023 – An invitation came to a Cultural Japanese summer camp. This camp is organized for all international applicants without national or academic restrictions. Let’s study in Japan this summer! Learn about Japanese culture. It is up to you to visit Osaka and Kyoto and go directly. This is a fully funded opportunity and those who are not eligible for group funding can apply for individual funding. Participants from all over the world can apply for the Japan Youth and Community Exchange! IELTS is optional. The process of obtaining a Japanese visa is very simple.
Also Read: Harvard University Free Online Courses 2023
AYFN Japanese Cultural Camps. Abbreviation for ASEAN Youth Friendship Network. This Japanese language exchange is a cultural program designed to increase cultural awareness and social interaction among participants. Any training center can help. This project started in 2015. The participants spent 5 days in Osaka, Japan. The program will be held on April 9 and 13, 2023. The camp will be in Osaka and Kyoto. Both cities are known as cultural centers in Japan. Learn more about Japanese culture in the summer of 2023 below.
Preview of Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2023
- Location: Kyoto, Osaka, Japan
- Host organization: AYFN
- Date: February 9-13, 2023
- Payment: All payments are secure
- Deadline: December 31
Also Read: Business Law by Khalid Mehmood Cheema PDF
You will have the opportunity to visit Japan for free with the help of AYFN Academy. AYFN provides travel assistance to selected candidates:
Return ticket from your country (capital) to Osaka (Japan) (business class).
Located in Osaka, Japan.
Food (such as lunch).
Pickup (Kansai International Airport, Osaka).
All activities are timed.
Local transport (trains and buses).
Electronic certificate of assistance AYFN
24/7 volunteers on site
Also Read: Honda Internship 2022 | Apply Online
Participation in the program is mandatory.
- You must be between 15 and 35 years old.
- All pets are welcome.
- Be part of the whole project
- It adapts easily to new situations.
- good writing skills
- good speaking skills
- Proficiency in social media (Instagram, TikTok).
- You must have at least two social media accounts (Instagram or Facebook or Tik Tok or Youtube channel).
- Once you join the camp, you are ready to write and publish your activities.
- Has good leadership qualities
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Physical and mental health
- Curriculum vitae or curriculum vitae or letter of application
- Delivery letter
- A short introduction video (including personal information, family history, travel experience,
- achievements, strengths, and weaknesses, etc.). Upload to YouTube. You can create private videos.
- AYFN membership card (if you are an AYFN member).
- Before departure: 1-week Japanese course
- We stayed in Osaka, Japan for 5 days.
- Learn and understand the real Japanese culture.
- Spring experience
- Osaka and Kyoto travel tool
- learning experience
- AYFN certificate of attendance